Durable Coatings at a Great Value
Protecting your commercial property is a priority that every facility manager or owner understands. Offices, warehouses, retail outlets, and other buildings need to be well maintained to serve customers and keep service costs low. One thing you can do to help protect your commercial facility is to apply a professional roof coating. A good coating will keep your utility bills low and extend the lifespan of your roof. It will look fantastic, so customers and employees will enjoy coming and going more. Imagine how excited you’ll be when your commercial property has an incredible shiny coating that makes your building look brand new. At Premier Roofing Solutions, we offer a wide variety of commercial roof coating options for Spartanburg, SC properties.
If you’re interested in setting an appointment or hearing more about our coating options, call us today at 864-256-1227!
Commercial Roof Coating Benefits
The biggest benefit you’ll get from a professional commercial roof coating is that your property will have a strong protective barrier on it. It will guard against sun and heat exposure, withstand heavy rain and other harsh weather conditions, and stop birds and other small animals from getting inside your roof. You’ll also likely see much lower utility bills. A good coating reflects much of the sun’s heat, so it’s easier to regulate indoor temperatures. You won’t have to run that air conditioning or heating all day anymore. That means your property will be more eco-friendly, from which everyone benefits.
Different Types of Roof Coatings
The commercial roofing industry has come a long way, and Premier Roofing Solutions invests a lot of time and resources into making sure we’re on the leading edge of what’s new and provides the most benefits to you. New commercial coatings are easy to install and last for years. Mainly, we deal with silicone and acrylic roof coatings. They’re cost-effective, flexible, and will typically last for decades. They’re also extremely water-resistant, so you won’t have to worry about property damage during storms or the rainy season. Our seasoned technicians at Premier Roofing Solutions have years of experience with all types of roof coatings on commercial and industrial properties. We’re confident we can fit a premium coating to your building no matter its shape or size.
The Coating Process
A lot of property owners want to know what the commercial roof coating process will look like. That’s understandable. As a small business ourselves, we know how important it is to save time and money. Here’s a quick breakdown of what it could look like for you.
- The Initial Consultation – To start, we’ll work with you over the phone to find out what you’re looking for. We’ll ask what size your building is, what condition the roof is in, and ask about what goals you have for the property. We’ll also talk a bit about price range and timeline to make sure we can get it done the right way on your terms.
- Expert Roof Inspection – We’ll set an appointment to get one of our technicians to your property quickly to perform a full-point inspection. They’ll assess the condition of your roof and talk to you about what the best material and style of coating will work best. They can also offer recommendations on what you can do to get more years out of your roof.
- Coating Installation – One we’re all on the same page, we’ll get started on the coating installation immediately. Our teams are accustomed to working with fast-paced businesses, so we’ll make sure we keep any disruption to a minimum. We can adapt to your timeline and schedule.
Call Premier Roofing Solutions today at 864-256-1227 to find out why so many businesses choose us for a commercial roof coating in Spartanburg, SC. We’ve got the resources and training to handle any repair or renovation. You’ll love the way your roof performs after we’re through!
- Flat Roof Coatings Add more years to your roof with a professional coating. Our team can get you more performance.
- Metal Roof Coatings Give your metal roof a nice refresh with a protective coating. It will make maintenance easier.
- Rubber Roof Coatings Learn more about rubber roof coatings. They can help protect your roof and extend its lifespan.